Our Motto - Drilling down your business efforts to ‘1%', to bring a 100% sustainable and successful growth.
Being an international organization with high-quality service, we are dedicated to providing ESG Advisory & Solutions, Marketing and Business Advisory, Sustainable IT Solutions, and Environmental Consulting Services.
We advise corporate clients on ESG parameters along with financial and business - to make their businesses more sustainable in addition to just being successful. Our innovative strategies and roadmaps translate into cost reductions and increased profitability.
Our USP is integrating sustainability into all our solutions, which enhances businesses on a technical and financial front while mitigating their ESG risks. We also encourage businesses to plant more trees, compost food waste, develop green interiors and decor, while switching to more eco-friendly practices.
The aim is to help business financially with a reduction in their costings as well as carbon footprints.
We show our commitment to bring about a change to save Mother Earth, decades of research and top-quality services of THE 1 PERCENT ensure complete client satisfaction in our corporate (B2B) and individual (B2C) solutions.
Connecting with the ‘1% like-minded ecopreneurs’ to create awareness in the rest ‘99%’ for a 100% sustainable future.
Mission - Offer innovative sustainable solutions blended with profitability, to corporates and individual level clients, with complete customer satisfaction.
1982 - Team started work in the 'Environment and Renewable Energy' sector in India and Netherlands
1986 - Started office in the Netherlands for 'Sustainable real estate and solutions'
1990 - R&D centre established in India focused on 'Sustainable Agritech and Environment solutions'
2000 - Started India office for Digital Transformation, Marketing and Sustainable IT Solutions
2011 - 'Social' sector organisation launched in India and Europe
2016 - UAE office was launched
2019 - R&D on ESG Solutions, Waste Management, Carbon Sequestration methods, Soil, and Eco decor launched in India, Netherlands, UAE, Spain, and Australia
2021 - Green Building focused entity registered in UAE, tackling climate change issues by various green building solutions
2021 - ESG focused entity registered in UAE for ESG Solutions, Marketing and Business Advisory and Sustainable IT Solutions